top of page

Commonly Asked ???

  • Do you work with kids & teens?
    Yes, I love working with kids & teens! However, our work together is much more successful when at least one of the parents is enrolled in nutrition visits as well.
  • I live in a different state. Can I work with you?
    I am licensed in the state of Maryland. Due to state licensing restrictions, you must be in one the following states at the time of your appointment: AK, AR, AZ, CA, CT, HI, ID, IN, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, NC, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OK, OR, PA, SC, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV.
  • Does insurance cover nutrition visits?
    Nutrition is typically covered very well but coverage and co-pays vary between companies & plans. Feel free to fill out this form to the best of your ability and I would be happy to check your coverage for you. If you are having trouble filling out some of the insurance information, you may submit a picture of the front and back of your insurance card. Please allow up to 5 business days to hear back about your benefits.
  • Can I use my FSA or HSA?
    Yes! In some cases you need a referral from a physicians for the charge to be approved. I would encourage you to reach out to your insurance company to double check.
bottom of page